Tourism Vancouver Island is contracted directly by communities and businesses to provide destination marketing and development services.
Examples of our services include:
- Tourism marketing planning and implementation;
- Visitor centre, and mobile visitor servicing operations;
- Municipal Regional District Tax applications and renewals;
- Municipal Regional District Tax annual reports and annual tactical plans;
- Feasibility studies;
- Website and social media Channel Audits, and digital marketing services and planning;
- Brand development.
- Stakeholder engagement and facilitation of planning.
- Board governance and facilitation.
Projects are accepted as a fee-for-service after the scope of work is determined. As a purpose-driven, not profit-driven, organization, we only accept service contracts when we believe:
- The community or business aligns with the objectives and values of our organization, which includes collaboration, financial transparency, and ethics in advertising.
- Our contribution will improve the performance of tourism in our region as a whole.
Tourism businesses may find guidance to achieve marketing and business improvement goals through the Tourism Resiliency Program. This includes access to a suite of experts who can assist tourism businesses in marketing planning, social media management, website changes, skill development in digital advertising, and advice on human resources and financial problem-solving. The services of the Tourism Resiliency Program are free to tourism businesses in our region. More information can be found at tourismresiliency.ca
Learn More About Destination Services
To learn more about Tourism Vancouver Island’s destination services or to access our resources, please contact Karen Bannister at email@example.com