Reimagining the Future of Tourism: Rebuild, Reframe and Rethink
Come together as a tourism community to learn from everything we’ve been through and think differently about how we can co-create a vibrant and resilient tourism industry in BC. The BCRTS Tourism Summit 2021 is a joint virtual event, in collaboration with the five regional destination management organizations of the British Columbia Regional Tourism Secretariat (BCRTS) and the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC).
The BCRTS Tourism Summit 2021 is open to all tourism stakeholders and GSTC members at no cost.
On November 3 and 4, participate in the virtual conference to:
- Attend thought provoking workshops and panels, learn from tourism leaders from around the globe, and network with industry colleagues.
- Experience the immersive virtual event centre
- Gain insights into the latest trends and developments in destination management, climate action, access and inclusion, Indigenous tourism, and more
- Network with industry leaders, colleagues, and partners
- Engage with industry and community representatives at virtual exhibitor booths
- Bid on unique experiences and products through a virtual silent auction